Location: Centek, Coastal area north of Centek
Characters: Joyous Unfettered Ivory, Silent Northern Starfall, Krailyn Zgyr, Tamlyn, Diathias, Forsaken River.
Notable NPCs: Captain Raven, Forest’s Timeless Breath.
Enemies: Crew of the Pelfor, Crew of the Nightcrest, Captain Peleps Nedal, Captain Peleps Taramo.
- Captain Raven asked the circle to find the other boats.
- Forest scouts ahead, and comes back to let the circle know where they are going, and that he needs a better set of eyes to see what is on the boats.
- Forsaken River volunteers to go scout with Forest.
- Forsaken River walks the beach, pretending to look for shells and inspects the ships to make out what numbers they have on board.
- He is asked to leave by the guards protecting the smaller boats for relaying troops to the boats.
- Tamlyn arrives and goes up to the guards pretending to be wounded and one of the captain’s servants, claiming that the battle was a massacre.
- Tamlyn is loaded on a boat to sort things out with the captain.
- The rest of the circle arrives.
- Krail places Diathas in chains, and leads him to the beach in his wagon, leaving the rest of the group in hiding on a dune-like hill overlooking the beach.
- Krail tells the guards he has captured an Anathema, and drained it of its essence rendering it impotent.
- The guards hesitantly load Diathas and two guards into one boat, Krail and one guard in another leaving one man standing guard at the shore.
- Tamlyn’s boat slows to ask what is going on and Tamlyn fingers Diathas as one of the Anathema present on the battlefield.
- They arrive on their respective ships.
- Tamlyn goes totemic below deck with Diathus.
- Diathus breaks his bonds, and subdues the crew in the hold with him.
- The rest of the circle sees this as a sign to attack the ships, rushing the boats on the shore.
- The guard on the shore begins sending boats adrift in response to the attack, but is struck down by Silent Northern Starfall.
- Joyous Unfettered Ivory hops in one of the boats and rows to the ship. Silent jumps onto a boat, using his momentum to get him further ahead, while River just runs along the water toward the ship that Tamyln was not on.
- The cicle takes both ships with limited resistance on the part of either captain or crew through clever manipulation and sworn oaths.
- They are informed that the hold beneath the siege weapons holds have the families of the soldiers that were sent to attack the city.
- The circle sends boats back for the support troops.
*The circle begins their trip back to Centek, victorious.
>End Arch: The Siege of Centek.